The authors present the history of the branch N 6 of the Federal States Organization "the Vishnevsky Central Military Clinical Hospital N 3" of the Ministry of Defense of the Russian Federation, which dates back to November 1, 1974. Over the past years, organizational and staff structure; and the name of the clinic (45th central polyclinic, 45th central consultative-diagnostic polyclinic, 52nd Advisory Diagnostic Center of Defense) has repeatedly changed, but the core the work stays unchangeable--to continually improve patient care technology, to be the leader in the outpatient care for soldiers, reserve officers (retired), members of their families. The. branch consists of 58 medical and 19 specialized diagnostic departments, including 4 hospital departments, 1845 employee work at the branch. Among them 4 doctors of medical science and 43 candidates of medical sciences, 20 honoured physicians and 10 honoured health workers of republic. 70% of doctors and 93% of nurses have the highest qualification category. To health care in the Branch are more than 110 thousand people.